Full Time Sales Associate
At Birkenstock, tradition and heritage are important hallmarks of a brand that dates back not years or even decades, but centuries. Birkenstock is deeply rooted in the fine art of crafting premium quality shoes that are good for you. Since 1774, Birkenstock has passed this commitment down from one generation to the next. The result is the absolute best in quality, comfort and support.
Our Birkenstock Store in Auckland CBD is looking for a Full Time Sales Associate to compliment the sales team currently in place.
To be successful you will be an open minded, mature, bubbly, and outgoing person. You will have a passion for the brand, and should thrive when interacting with clients. You will excel when communicating with people from all backgrounds, and enjoy sharing the brand’s core values with them. You will enjoy being part of a friendly sales environment, and is motivated by personal & team sales targets. You will bring high energy to the role, and will enjoy working as part of a small but driven team. You will have a strong handle on both spoken and written English, and will be comfortable communicating with clients over the telephone, written email and face to face.
In return, you will receive full training, work for a world renown brand, work closely with the store manager and marketing team, receive a competitive rate of pay, career progression, uniform footwear, and generous discount on Birkenstock and affiliated brands product.
You need to be flexible to meet the needs of the business and be fully available through the Christmas & New Year period, and at least one weekend day a week. You will also need to have the relevant right to work in NZ or visa conditions to be able to commit to 6-12 months service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Sell merchandise with superior customer service
- Protect merchandise with superior customer service
- Accuracy and efficiency in all point of sale interactions
- Promote Birkenstock Brand
- Is consistently Friendly, Energetic, Genuine and Personable in all interactions
- Assist in helping management meet all metrics
- Adheres to schedules that meet the needs of the business
- Adheres to dress code policy with highest brand standards
- Housekeeping – keeping the store clean and neat at all times
- Participates in all incoming and outgoing processing of inventory
- Assist in growing customer communication and database by informing customers of email address and phone capture.
To apply for this role please send through your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 14th of March, 2019.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.