COVID-19 NZ Update
STORE IS OPEN AND ALL ORDERS ARE BEING SHIPPED COVID-19 ALERT LEVEL 2
However, parcels may take 2-3 business days to be dispatched and some delays have been occurring with our couriers
These have been around 1 - 3 Business Days longer than usual delivery times.
Last update: 10:00 am NZT, May 14, 2020Dear all,
Thank you for all your support during what are uncertain times.
From our family to yours, we hope that you are keeping safe and well and keeping up the fight against COVID 19 as NZ moves to Alert Level 2
Under Alert Level 2 we are excited to open our Newmarket store to you from today
When you visit us in store you will notice there are a few changes to the way we usually do things. This is to keep both you and our staff safe and well.
When you enter our store, we will ask you to do the following:
• Sanitise your hands with the hand sanitiser provided
• To allow contact tracing, we are offering Guest Hub. You can enter your details online at www.guesthub.net in advance to save time.
We will then ask you to scan the QR code at the entrance to the store with your phone. This allows us to have a record of who is in the store should there be a need to conduct contact tracing at any point.
Alternatively, if you are unable to scan the code, we will record your details manually. Please note these details are not kept by Birkenstock for any marketing purposes.
• Customers are asked to keep 2 meters apart from one another
• There will be a maximum number of people allowed in store to ensure a 2-meter distance can be kept between people. If we are at our maximum number when you visit, we will ask you to wait at the entrance.
Where to stand will be indicated by this sign and those waiting will be asked to keep 2 metres between one another.
When it comes to trying on product there are some simple procedures we will be implementing to give you piece of mind
• Any sandals that are tried on and not purchased will be placed aside for 24 hours before being placed back on the shelves
• For any footwear try ons we will provide you with a new pair of socks to wear when trying on
• Any returns will be placed to the side for 3 days before they are processed. This ensures there is no risk of COVID19 being present on the packaging.
High touch points will be sanitised regularly and stores themselves will be cleaned and sanitised daily. The health and safety of our staff and customers is our first priority and we thank you in advance for your assistance.
We will continue to evolve our approach as more guidance from the government and medical experts is provided.
Our customer service team is available anytime during working hours if you have any questions, please contact or email email@example.com
Learn more at covid19.govt.nz